View Single Post
Old
04-08-2013, 12:18 PM
kducks
Duck Off

vCash: 800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reclamation Project View Post
This is a pretty ignorant post. Perhaps you haven't been to a sporting event? Alcohol + 20,000 people + two fan bases = chaos. Don't paint LA fans into a corner.

Some of these posts are amusing. This game should have horrendous ice (because everyone says so) and should be total anarchy. I also find it amusing that the majority of people commenting don't even live in the US! Visit LA, take in a Dodgers game, and then comment. Ignorance is bliss, I guess. All sporting events have crazies and I've been to plenty of games at numerous venues and they all had oddballs. Take care of yourself, don't act like a jackass, and be aware of your surroundings. That applies everywhere.
I'm ignorant but you are the one asking if I've ever been to a sporting event when I clearly stated I have been in my post? I was merely responding to the post asking if people actually were worried about security issues.

I used to go to Rams/Raiders games all the time and was never treated the way I have been treated at Staples Center. Oh and I have been to Dodger Stadium in my Angels gear and have never had any problems.

Yes, I know stuff happens everywhere. I was responding to the posting scoffing that it would never happen with the Kings cause it has. If walking down the hallway is acting like a jackass, how do I get to my seat? I go and cheer for my team.

kducks is online now   Reply With Quote