View Single Post
Old
04-08-2013, 02:05 PM
Abbotsford Heat

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigchief12 View Post
I actually though he was a solid second line hopeful. Good to know he's still potentially in the mix.

Blair Jones has me wondering too. Did he deflower an owner's daughter or something? He wasn't great but not terrible either and was banished under a cloak of mystery. Especially given current circumstances, you'd think he might get called back up?
Blair Jones definitely did something, it was something bad enough that Hartley refused to comment after Jones was placed on waivers other than saying there are some things that can be talked about in the media and some things that can't and then never said anything more.

I read comments on another website where in practice one day Jones had every member of the coaching staff gathered around him and it was a heated discussion, this was in the days leading to him being waived.

My person view point is that he didn't do something that Hartley asked him to. In his last game we were losing fairly badly and I saw Jackman trying to get someone to drop the gloves, I saw Comeau try to goat someone into a fight too, but the 3rd member of that line, Mr. Jones tried nothing of the sort. Knowing Hartley is a coach that likes to send a message, I think that is where the problem with Jones lays. He was not willing to do what the staff wanted & needed.

Abbotsford Heat is offline   Reply With Quote