View Single Post
Old
04-08-2013, 03:18 PM
StoneHands

vCash: 2425
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrizzle81 View Post
If he doesn't dck away from shots and moves post to post ill be happy. My issue with Bryz is he gives up. He either tanks a game from the start or halfway through. He looks disinterested at times and that's frustrating. If he was giving 110% 60 minutes every night and still gave up goals because the defense was hanging him out to dry that's a different story. But it's visible how much he doesn't care. That's my issue. 51 million or 500,000k I expect who ever is playing for the flyers at any position to give effort.
I can't even count how many times I've seen a back door one timer or a rebound where the puck comes loose on the other side of the net and he just watchs the guy slam home a goal and just kind of stands there and has this "what can I do?" look. You see other goalies diving and throwing their stick out for pucks that they have no chance of stopping just hoping for the .01% chance that they get lucky. Bryz 90% of the time watches it go it and turns to look at someone else like they are supposed to be the last line of defense.