Thread: Confirmed with Link: NSH Signs Zach Budish to ELC
View Single Post
Old
04-08-2013, 02:44 PM
MN_Gopher

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by adsfan View Post
Sounds like another Kevin Henderson type. He showed up last year and played well from the start. Milwaukee is down to 10 healthy forwards. I don't know what happened to Austin Watson. He played Friday night, but not tonight. Milwaukee dressed 8 D-men with Valentine and Bitetto playing wings. Valentine has been looking good!

Budish did nothing for his second game for Milwaukee in a 3-0 win at Charlotte. Maybe he is a slow starter in the pros. He was very good for the Gophers!
I figured he would take a little while to get going. Maybe even a full year. His style, well in all areas great in none, will take some getting used to his linemates. His IQ is pretty good, he will pick up on tendancies and will distribute accordingly and will set up for a deflection, go to the back of the net for the cycle or sneak up to the dots when a shot is coming when he knows what his line is thinking. He will look lost if he has no feel for the game, team etc...

Best thing for him, keep it simple. He will need time to feel it out. With a guy his size he will still do some physical fine tuning. Blake Wheeler drafted at 185, left at 235 i think and now plays for the Jets at 215. Buddish was listed at 220 + his frshemen through last year and this year was listed at 214. He should fill back up to 225.

MN_Gopher is offline   Reply With Quote