View Single Post
Old
04-08-2013, 05:31 PM
LegionOfDoom91

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie Parent 1974 View Post
i know you think that 1 awful goal from Bryz constitutes a bad game ..... the objective people around here saw a Flyers team that was awful after the 1st, got steamrollered in the 2nd & a Bryz who gave up 1 bad goal. 1. count them. 1.

he wasn't the reason the team folded after the 1st ..... and, eventually, he folded, too - on the 4th goal.

Mason made no difference in the 3rd, by the way.

i don't care who plays between them. i'll root for success either way & judge them equally.
He still wasn't sharp that game regardless of how many goals you can fault him for. If anything he lucked out in the first period a few times. Winnipeg was missing the mark in the whole period, they hit two posts and Ladd completely missed the net on a breakaway. He deserves as much blame as any other player on the team for the loss. The whole team played like ****.

I never said Mason made a difference he was sent in for clean up time with Winnipeg taking their foot off the pedal. Although he did make a nice save on a shooter in close when he was squared up with him but still it was a very small sample size and nothing to get excited about.

And no you have any obvious bias torwards goaltenders because you're quick to throw positional players under the bus as long as it makes the goalie look better but burry your head in the sand when a goalie messes up. It's a two way street and many of the posters who get on Bryz are the same ones who get on Briere, Coburn, etc.

Last edited by LegionOfDoom91: 04-08-2013 at 05:39 PM.
LegionOfDoom91 is online now   Reply With Quote