Old
04-08-2013, 07:04 PM
CNS
A World Alone

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTKingsFan View Post
Awesome! Congrats!

Welcome to New England! The weather sucks but the pizza is amazing! First time I went to a game in Manchester is it was trip. People walking around in Kings jerseys, Kings banner in the rafters, Kings gear in the team store. It's like a home away from home.

The Monarchs arena is also one of the nicest arenas in the AHL. It's like a mini NHL arena. Nice thing about this area is there tons of AHL teams in a short driving distance. Portland, Worcester, Springfield, Albany, Providence, Hartford, and Bridgeport are all close by. So, there is lots of chances to see the Monarchs play both home and away. Then the Bruins will be close to you and the Rangers, Islanders, and Devils won't be far away either. So, lots of chances to see the Kings play on the east coast.
Thanks! Yeah I actually made my way out to New England in January and loved it. Caught a Monarchs game and had a lot of fun. I'll definitely have to catch a few Kings games out there once I move. Only been to games in SJ and LA so I'm excited to see some new rinks.