View Single Post
Old
04-08-2013, 06:21 PM
DJ Breadman

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KadoCH View Post
In the D zone I find ideally the C and puck side D work the boards, while the puck side winger covers his opposing D. The far D for the habs is playing the near post to cut off the lane to the net and behind the net and the far winger is responsible for the front of the net.

This often leads the far opposing D uncovered but I'm guessing MT is banking on speed and shot blocking.

Offensively was pretty well laid out by others 2 man forecheck with a cycle and 2 pass options.

This is bang on, whenever you see that open dman get a pass one of our wingers are on him right away, and if they don't get out in time they almost all seem to be good at blocking the shot, the speed with which gallagher gets out to his dman is impressive, same goes for prust he isn't quite as fast but he is really good at blocking the point shot. These are things we didn't have from our wingers last year, the only line we really got anything from on wing was patches/cole and neigher guy was known for their d or shot blocking. I think we've gotten better at the wing position this year

DJ Breadman is offline   Reply With Quote