View Single Post
Old
04-08-2013, 10:19 PM
BernieParent

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionOfDoom91 View Post
Yeah I know he's handcuffed by delusional owners but the guys still a moron. He gets little to no value in his trades, he reaches for players in the draft, he doesn't understand the CBA to well (see Ryan O'Reilly), and he has a some bad contracts on that team with a horrible prospect pool even the young players on the team aren't too exciting. He may have won a cup with Tampa but the guy has no clue how to run a team with a salary cap and parity in the league.

The owners are idiots too they should have blown this thing up a couple of years ago instead of being a mediocre aging team. I don't see that team being good for a while. I feel really bad for their fans.

Whenever there's a thread on the mainboards about him I'm shocked to see a couple of Flames fans defending him. If he was the GM here in Philly people would be melting down on here everyday and rightfully so.
My second thought -- after your misused homonym 'to' -- is about stones and glass houses. The Flyers FO is far from a PhD in CBAology.