04-08-2013, 10:47 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluenote13 View Post
See what I'm up against?

For every 'pessimistic' post there are 30 fluff posts about players/team/management, that are usually viewed through Ranger fan glasses or just plain overboard like the comparison we had here.
What? If anything, I would say it's pretty evenly split. I mean, play that card all you want, but I would be willing to bet that there are an equal amount of pessimists and optimists on this board.

Or maybe you just miss all of the FIRE TORTS, TORTS IS KILLING US ALL, TORTS ATE MY CAKE posts that go on here. There are quite a few people who would rather parade the negative than anything positive, man. Frankly, both sides can be pretty grating.

Bird Law is offline   Reply With Quote