View Single Post
Old
04-08-2013, 11:00 PM
gstommylee

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clowe Me View Post
If you don't see any spinning, I don't what to say. You guys have celebrated every feat like it was a formality. You guys were excited when Hansen won the bid for the 7%, even when it was clear a minority owner would match it to get 36+ million in team wealth for 15.1. You guys counted the Sacramento side out when the original offer was too low and said they didn't have enough money in their ownership group. Both have since been proven incorrect. There is just as much homecooking up there as there is down here.
Btw the owner that is going to suppose to match it has until Friday to match it. so far he has not filed that he is going to match the 7%. Action = better then words. Even if he matches Hansen can easily pay the guy 20m for that 8%. Eventually all 100% of the team will be under hansen's group control assuming NBA approves it.

Umm btw they still haven't matched Hansen 341m offer. With burkle out i find that very unlikely that there will not be a match of 525m. No way i see the NBA rejecting the PSA to go with a offer that is lower.