View Single Post
Old
04-08-2013, 11:25 PM
Clowe Me

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by gstommylee View Post
It means a lot if they actually matched or made a better offer they would have stated it when asked.
Or, perhaps they didn't want to show their hand publically. The nba has their offer and will relay that information to the owners, along with their "suggestion".

Quote:
NBA hates litigation and will defend it. Btw even at slim chance that the minority owners would win in court regards to ROFR the NBA still has to approve the sale to the minority owner and NBA can easily reject it. It'll be settled most likely where Sacramento gets a new team back under certain conditions. The NBA promises seattle a team in the future thats why both the lawsuits against Bennett were dropped/settled.

Heck this could be the old Cleveland browns story. Old team moves to Baltimore. city is guaranteed expansion. In this case it would be with conditions that the group gets its finances figured out and get the arena finalized and ready to go.
I'm not going to argue every thought or hypothetical, I'll just say we'll see how things play out in 10-11 days.