View Single Post
Old
04-08-2013, 11:53 PM
Karnage420

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingerz View Post
I was just asking about the future. Relax. Im not bashing Shero, but that is pretty crazy that he doesnt have 1 homegrown forward playing on the team.

I am not knocking him, I love our team now, just not Morrow, Kennedy and Glass. I just wanted to know if you guys thought we had some prospects who could be ready to play for the Pens in the bottom 6. That's all.
morrow is a guy who might pay off in the playoffs, none of us are impressed with him either. hes really just not a good player.

He might chip in in a HUGE way these playoffs, so yeah im pretty happy hes a penguin.

Kennedy has been bad this year, but generally he hasnt done much different. He creates offense by shooting the puck. He'll be clutch in the playoffs too.

Glass - not much i can say about this guy. 1.1million per year...thats the price you pay an enforcer who can ALSO play hockey. Glass just plain sucks.

Im assuming we wont see him in the playoffs much - if at all. so dont really worry about him too much, hes a non factor.

All in all, who really cares if there are no homegrown forwards on the team? its literally the most pointless and meaningless topic we can possibly discuss.