View Single Post
Old
04-09-2013, 12:15 AM
UsernameWasTaken
Let's Go Hawks!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HossTheBoss View Post
That's a tough one. There's likely a team in the top-20 that will, at the very least, fall in love with his size. It'd be a real stretch, for me anyways, to suggest he could be around in the last 20s.

He's 6'5", 230lbs, is good for at least one devastating hit a game (in the ones I watched) and for a guy his size, can skate very well and handle the puck well too.

Personally, I question his hockey sense at times, but there's no denying he has the physical tools to be one of the nastiest Dmen in the NHL. I'd take him if he's available, but again, I doubt he will be.
assuming we're picking at the end of the round i'd just swing for the fences and grab the player with the most high end/elite skills available and ignore the downside.

ugh..i keep on going back and forth w/ fucale. now i'm thinking if he's still around just take him.

unless someone falls big time...i'd rather strike out on a potentially elite goalie...than grab a player at 29/30 who's essentially the same guy you'd get in the 3rd round.