View Single Post
Old
04-09-2013, 12:47 AM
QuebecPride
@Etienne_Pouliot

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwolf View Post
Bruin or not, Bergeron is one of the smartest, most dependable players in the league. In what universe is he a WTF pick?

I'd take Patty B on my team any day of the week and twice on Sunday!!
Bergeron is one of the best Center in the league. He's the best on faceoffs. He's up there with Datsyuk and Toews as far as two-way centers go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiggsBozon View Post
Where did I say Bergeron sucked? Still, there's a difference between being a fine two-way player and being a starter at C, probably the deepest position on the best hockey team in the world. This was a WTF pick then, and odds are Bergeron will not be a starter this time. Too many better guys out there.

Come and tell me he deserves to start before Stamkos, Tavares, Toews, Thornton, Staal and Getzlaf.
The first two were too young to make that team back then, and the rest were all on that team. Team Canada had 11 centers I believe last olympics, Stamkos and Tavares will most likely play the wing, it's no biggie. I'm not sure Thornton will make the team again, but he'll be in the discussion, definitely. Bergeron is a lock for that team.

QuebecPride is offline   Reply With Quote