View Single Post
Old
04-09-2013, 03:19 AM
JeffMangum
not sure if HF or FB

vCash: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grind Jam Grind View Post
Oh thank god if this happens. Anything to get Del Zotto the hell off the top pairing.
Why?

Del Zotto had a bad game - it was one game. He has been the Rangers best and most consistent defenseman this season. I really can't think of more than maybe 3 or 4 games where Del Zotto was noticeably bad. No need to be so reactionary - that might be asking a bit too much from this board, though.

I can't wait until Staal comes back so we can put MDZ on his right side; DZ had some of his best games with Staal. Some people think DZ was bad on the right, but I disagree. He had his ups and downs, there, but DZ's best moments this season, IMO, came when he was paired with Staal. I'd like to get DZ more acclimated with the right side of the ice as it is. I think it would allow him to be more in control of the play when the puck is on his stick, puts him at a better shooting angle. We need to move one of our LD to the right side eventually. I think it would be a mistake to trade DZ over Girardi just because he's left handed and Girardi right; and we're definitely not trading McDonagh or Staal.

#TannerGlass2014
SEEN YOUR VIDEO!
#SheWentToHarvard