View Single Post
Old
04-09-2013, 04:14 AM
BADoglick

vCash: 500
I usually eat a decent lunch with some solid protein way before the game. Then a lighter dinner with some carbs. I often stop at Subway or Panera on the way, for like a 6 inch hoagie or half sandwich and soup. Just something that's going to keep my blood sugar up, give me some energy, and not weigh me down so much. When I pull off the main roads into the back roads about 10 minutes away from the rink, I smoke a bowl or two to settle my stomach, relax my nerves, make me forget about the troubles of the day, and focus on having fun playing hockey.

I know there's plenty of people who might have a problem with that...but I get all scatter brained and think about everything but hockey if I don't. My skin also gets hot and I get tired more easily, and I tend to leave feeling sick to the stomach and with a migraine. I'm epileptic, so it's always been that way when I've exerted myself physically. But oddly enough, smoking's allowed me to get back into playing sports after I quit during high school.

BADoglick is offline   Reply With Quote