View Single Post
Old
04-09-2013, 08:46 AM
Moen is Gone
@MoeninGlory

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by roy munson View Post
Love the idea. Good job MiG! I don't think it matters if we face the Bruins or not with this theme. It's a well known/documented fact that this is a very strong rivalry and that both sides hate each other. We're just poking fun at the bears.
Thanks roy! Overlords has to be credited for the whole original concept. I'm not a GOT expert at all (*boo-this-man.gif*, I know )

I think the theme works even if we're not facing the Bs, we can use Tortorella, Stock, etc, as whining material. There's even whining from "our" side (Gaston Therrien anyone?)

Quote:
The obvious ones for starters: the diving, the embellishment, the whining, the coach, everything Chara, the bad ice, old 911 jokes, old O'Byrne jokes, old Ribeiro jokes, one word: suckerpunch!, can't take a legal hit without retaliating, Jack Edwards, their radio guys, the crowd, glorifying fights, excuses, everybody else dives (not them), neanderthals, everything Lucic, U-S-A!, ...
There you go, plenty of ideas ready to be used

Edit:
Oh, and for those who don't feel like having Clode on their playoffs avatars: Admit it, the man looks decent with his badass furcoat and toupet

Last edited by Moen is Gone: 04-09-2013 at 08:57 AM.
Moen is Gone is offline   Reply With Quote