View Single Post
Old
04-09-2013, 11:34 AM
S E P H
@Krzysztof_WHL

vCash: 500
Front Office Crew Opinion

I see a lot of you guys blaming the whole front office as a whole for this situation and even though I love Sherman I admit he has made one or two errors for dealing with this team and the whole ROR fisco was completely retarded and unnecessary, but for the most part I like the direction he is taking this club.

I also dislike Lacroix's secret agenda and not openly talking about the rebuild and all that, but the guy built two Stanley Cup teams and knows how to win, I don't get all the hate from him.

I get a feeling a lot of you guys are going ADD and ADHD on the situation than having a bit of patience, but if I was going to blame someone I think Kroenke deserves majority of it. But he said he wanted to start a rebuild in 2009 and they do not look pretty, so you think we are looking at the climax of the rebuild? Should we just have more patience on the situation and consider that under a new coach we could be a 5th to 8th seed next year?

I didn't make this thread because I think majority of you are wrong, I just want know why you think this certain way? Because I get the feeling under a new coach majority of all these "alleged problems" we're dealing with could be easily fixed.

S E P H is offline   Reply With Quote