View Single Post
Old
04-09-2013, 11:45 AM
bohlmeister
$$ For Sale $$

vCash: 400
The only thing that Kroenke would be guilty of is keeping Lacroix. So if you think Lacroix isn't the issue, then Kroenke isn't either. The coaching issue is a huge issue that most have with Lacroix. Lacroix will not hire the best available coach, he hires people he knows. Sherman, IMO makes absolutely no hockey decisions. I've stated my opinion a bunch of times, but I think Sherman was originally brought in to be Roy's assistant and when that fell through they just said screw it, we will hire him anyways. I think the front office has done a nice job on the ice, getting good young players where we had deficiencies. But they have done a horrible job of the development side of things. They are not hiring the best qualified people, and we are seeing the results. They NEED to hire a good coach and teacher, with discipline who commands respect. The next coach is a huge step for this franchise. You mess this one up and you may burn bridges with Duchene, EJ, Varly, and ROR. FO better get their **** together.

I think Lacroix being at the last game is a good sign. They are re-evaluating this team and I am assuming there will be some changes made.

bohlmeister is offline   Reply With Quote