View Single Post
Old
04-09-2013, 12:06 PM
S E P H
@Krzysztof_WHL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hek View Post
Lacroix has hired the last two coaches and GMs and all have been massive failures. He needs to go.
Giguere was probably the worst GM in the history of GMs, and there is no excuse from hiring coaches within the organization, but he was always bad for having average to below average coaches except for Coach Q.

Though I still do not understand the Sherman hate. Thinking he is a puppet under Lacroix is just assumptions and not facts.

Also what about Lacroix's history throughout the 90s and early 2000s? Isn't it unfair to want a guy who knows how to build Cup winning teams fired? And do you guys want him fired just because of his view of hiring within the organization? Also consider about who might be replaced if we do fire Lacroix and the Kroenke's know nothing about hockey.

What I am trying to say is everyone deserves part of the blame, from the Front Office to the players to Kirk McLean and just not on one guy or group who are in centre figure positions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freudian View Post
It's so hard to evaluate because we as fans have access to so little information. We just see the tire marks on the road.

I think fans generally are way too happy to assign blame. Blame players for every goal allowed, blame coaches for every poor game, blame Sherman/Lacroix for every thing that's wrong with the team.

None of us here knows what Lacroix does or how he is. No one here knows what Sacco does or how he is. No one here knows what Sherman does or how he is.

There seems to be dysfunction on several levels in this organization and obviously changes have to be made. The results speak for themselves.
What changes in what positions?

S E P H is offline   Reply With Quote