View Single Post
Old
04-09-2013, 12:44 PM
R S
Renegade Stylings

vCash: 4250
I've been one of the leaders of the Fire Sacco bandwagon for going on 3 years now. His time came and went long long ago in my books. It started with bad personnel decisions from him, sitting guys on the wrong nights, putting together bad line groupings etc.

Since then, I've really seen that his coaching philosophy lacks a proper system where we can play defensive hockey if needed. If we don't score, we won't win. Successful teams aren't built like that.

Yeah, we made the playoffs once under his tenure, but that year Craig Anderson stood on his head for over half of his starts. We won games but weren't a good team.

He needs to go.

If he doesn't get let go, then I will start calling for the heads up upper-management. I give Sherman the benefit of the doubt, for now, considering some of the deals he's made. I still will support the Johnson trade, for now, at least until we see how Siemens/Rattie etc turn out.

I also support his deals in regards to Quincey for Downie and the Varlamov trades. Those have all been pretty good, in my books. With that being said, did he actually make those trades or is that Lacroix?

That's where the problem lies with upper management for me. It's hard to blame people when you don't know who should take the blame. The hidden agenda, cloak and dagger **** from this management staff is the real problem more than anything.

R S is offline   Reply With Quote