View Single Post
Old
12-28-2003, 04:51 PM
Fish on The Sand
Untouchable

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habber
I've seen a lot of people now defend Audette's bad play because of the injury and I think it's crap.

Sure I feel sorry for the guy and wish it hadn't happenned, but it doesn't give him leeway to play like total crap. I can see how the injury will affect his shot, but I don't see how it affects his willingness to backcheck, go to the front of the net, or be a leader instead of a whiner on this team.

I don't think anyone here is personaly attacking Audette by saying they don't want him to play here, but face the facts. Injured or not injured, he doesn't have what it takes to play with the Habs right now, so he should be gone.
Audette was never a 2 way guy, and he never went to the net. he has always been a one way sniper who relied on his shot. that injury ruined his shot, and now he doesn't have his only tool. Audette was great b4 he got injured, but hasn't been the same since. I in fact do feel sorry for the guy as he looked excited to play in Montreal, and now he gets **** on for having his career ruined by a skate blade. Absolutly shameful. And yes, an uninjured Audette would be on our top line.