View Single Post
Old
04-09-2013, 02:24 PM
MsWoof

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneFullHolmgren View Post
Then why is there an argument against goaltending not being a problem. or Bryzgalov being one of the main problems?
As far as the rumor goes, I would look for the body language of the players on the ice after a bad goal. At some point it does affect the players mentality if its happening over and over again.
If you are a player on a team and you know that you need to score 4 every night to win that has to wear on you after awhile.
I haven't been online much but wanted to address this again. Tocchet was talking on the Macko and Cauz show and they have podcasts but for whatever reason, the hyperlink didn't work. People are saying that it's a rumour and I'm not sure if it's because they didn't hear it themselves or don't want to believe it but I am guessing Tocchet knows more about what's goin on in the dressing room than us. When I heard him say it I was in the car and pulled over to post on Facebook to see if any of my friends heard it and one confirmed that she did. Tocchet acted like he didn't want to say anything but he did.

The one thing I've noticed with Bryz is his body language after a goal is often directed at someone else. You watch most goalies and they're mad but their body language indicates they are mad at themselves.

MsWoof is offline   Reply With Quote