View Single Post
Old
04-09-2013, 04:58 PM
Foppa2118

vCash: 500
I wasn't sure where to post this, since we don't really have a thread dedicated to discussing what the problems with the Avalanche are. We have individual threads for Sherman, Sacco, EJ, etc, but things like Jiggy's recent comments about the work ethic and focus of the team don't really have a set place aside from GDT's.

So I decided to bump this older thread to talk about what's going on with the mentality of this team.

It was awesome seeing Dutcy back up Jiggy.

Quote:
"I liked it," Matt Duchene said. "I hoped everyone saw it. Obviously he let his emotions get the best of him, but sometimes that's a good thing. I was a fan of it. That's one example of what might be going on with some guys, but the biggest thing is, we can't be looking for an easy way out. The hard way out is getting better every day as a team and as an individual, and that's what we owe to ourselves, each other and to our fans. What Jiggy said hopefully grabbed the attention over everyone.

"And if there's any guy in here who can say that, it's him. It's good that he's upset. There's other guys in here who are upset as well. This is not fun."
http://www.denverpost.com/avalanche/...nche-teammates

Foppa2118 is online now   Reply With Quote