Old
04-09-2013, 06:09 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleKev6D9 View Post
Don't know too much about 2014 if that's what you are referring too.

This year's? No.

Geno Smith is the top-rated QB, but even he might not go top 10, which is unusual for the best QB. Matt Barkley is another guy who's up there, but teams might be reluctant to take him considering how bad USC QBs end up being (see Leinart and Sanchez).

It's deep in the sense that a team can get a solid QB in the later rounds such as Mike Glennon of NC State, EJ Manuel of Florida St. and Tyler Wilson of Arkansas.

My top QB is Ryan Nassib from Syracuse. I go to Rutgers, so I tend to watch a lot of Big East games. Nassib isn't flashy, but he gets the job done. I'd compare his game to Matt Schaub or Jay Cutler.
Nassib is not the top QB at all. I have no idea how he could even be considered that. The top two are Manuel and Smith. I think that you could argue that Nassib is a 2nd round pick instead of a 3rd, but that's about all you could really argue. Nassib is a much, much less talented version of either Schaub or Cutler (and I don't get those comparisons at all).

"Okay, Joel. You've had your fun. Give your brother his pads back." - Trxjw