View Single Post
Old
04-09-2013, 09:02 PM
Roboturner913

vCash: 500
Hi guys, I'm a longtime Canes fan who moved to the Midwest a few years ago and adopted the Blues as my second team. Lately they are far more deserving of my attention. Don't know if they will ever become my "first" team but I'm enjoying these guys a lot and will probably post here more often if that is OK with you all.

Name: Michael

Sex: M

Birthplace: Lafayette, LA

Hometown: Evansville, IN

Mode of Transportation: 2009 Nissan Versa

Job: career journalist (sportswriter, news reporter and graphic artist) of 15 years, unemployed at the moment

How and when you became a Blues fan: Moved to Indiana a few years ago, Blues are always on TV along with the Blackhawks, Blue Jackets and Predators but the Blues are the one that stuck.

Favorite Blues Player: current? Backes, Oshie All-Time? Handzus

Favorite NON Blues Player: active? Justin Faulk Retired? Ron Francis

Your Definitive Blues Moment: Went to see Blues vs. Canes in 2011. World Series was going on at the time. Town was amazing, and unforgettable experience.

First Blues Game Attended: see above

College Attended/Attending: Double majored in English and history, Louisiana State University 01. Graduate degrees from Wake Forest 03.

Music You Listen To: Death metal, jazz, polka, classic rock, crunk rap, bluegrass, pretty much anything except top 40 pop and modern country

Favorite Band(s): Between the Buried and Me, Protest the Hero, Opeth, Fleetwood Mac, Pink Floyd, The Who, Miles Davis, Louis Armstrong, The Doors, Grateful Dead, Wu-Tang, so many more

Favorite Movie(s): Big Lebowski, Fight Club, Zoolander, lots of avant-garde Kubrick/Ridley Scott/David Lynch kind of stuff. I also like b movies, the cheesier the better.

Favorite Food: Thai. and pizza, everybody likes pizza

Favorite TV Show: at the moment, Amazing Race. all time, it's a tie between Battlestar Galactica and Deep Space Nine.

Hobbies: home theater stuff and golf

Roboturner913 is offline   Reply With Quote