View Single Post
Old
04-09-2013, 08:59 PM
Whalers Fan
Go Habs!

vCash: 500
Crombeen was a surprise return for tonight's game, replacing Mitch Jones in the lineup. Things did not look good for awhile, with OS jumping to a 3-1 lead in the 2nd period. Fortunately, the offense came alive with 5 unanswered Whaler goals, including a Trocheck hat trick. Home ice advantage has been restored... at least for a few days.

Mistele returns to the lineup tomorrow. Hartman went out bleeding in the 3rd, and I did not hear Pete Krupsky call his name after that on the radio broadcast. Hopefully he'll get stitched up and be fine for tomorrow.

We are planning on watching tomorrow's game at CJ's. Did something happen to tonight's video stream? I heard Krupsky elude to problems with the video telecast. I lost the 88.1 FM radio stream via TuneIn radio (both on my phone and Roku streaming device) and had to switch to listening via the website's INSINC feed.

Speaking of that INSINC Network feed, I wish they would change their streaming method, as I can only get that on a Windows device. It doesn't work on my iPad, which I take when traveling out of town. If the game is not on 88.1FM, I cannot listen to the game.