View Single Post
Old
04-09-2013, 09:02 PM
29Potvins

vCash: 500
Hah... so I have been using size 8 skates for the past 2 years.

After reading this thread I knew they were too big, so I went to my LHS to get sized up and look for new skates. I've been fitted to 5.5/6..

Wide feet, high in-step.. it's been a pain trying to find skates that fit (especially at this time, when stores are not really getting any shipments in).

Anyway, I think I'm starting to like the Nexus or Reeboks (2010 models). Specifically, I tried on a pair of 6D Reebok 7K+ Pumps.. can you shed some light on these, please, AIREAYE? They're $160 currently, and seem like a steal. Plus they fit pretty comfortably out of all the ones I've tried so far.

Unfortunately no stores have had anything in wide's, so I'm waiting to try some before I make a decision on the 7K+. The Nexus (5.5EE) felt probably a bit more comfortable than the reeboks, but the store only had the 800 in that size.. and I can't afford $400 for a pair of skates

Anyway, thanks again to this thread, and your help, AIREAYE. I'm very close to getting a pair of skates that fits, and I'm very excited.

Last edited by 29Potvins: 04-10-2013 at 07:07 AM.