View Single Post
Old
03-28-2013, 11:02 PM
Revo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SergeConstantin74 View Post
I'm 100% with you on this. I feel like most often, people expects him to be something that he isn't. People hears he's good so they expect him to be spectacular but outside of the PP, he isn't spectacular. He's not very fast and he not going to go one on one with a defenseman and beat him. His game is more about being patient with the puck and finding his teammates instead of trying to do it by himself.

As for the defensive part, how can you just forget the 1st and 3rd games? His line has been really soft on defense sometimes. They were on the ice for 6 of Chicoutimi's 10 goals. 3 of the goals against they weren't on the ice were scored on the PP. Of course, they create the most offensive chances and always play against the other team's best line but they can do better that's for sure.
I clearly said apart from the first game

I don't remember anything special in the third game, at least two of the goals were Brassard's fault, by far, and if the third goal wasn't weak, it still wasn't any skater's fault. Then again, I could be wrong, or the camera work could have thrown off one of us.