View Single Post
Old
04-09-2013, 10:03 PM
dahrougem2

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Av-merican View Post
Negotiation tactics are the exact same under Sherman as they were under Giguere and Lacroix before him. That should tell you all you need to know.

Another sign this franchise has run off the rails is the fact that Pierre Lacroix was in attendance in a recent game and it was reported like some big event. I don't expect the GM to be at every game, but Christ's sake how can this guy have so much control over a franchise he has so little to actually do with!?!?

How many failures, how many public embarrassments have to take place before KSE finally takes notice?

In terms of the Front Office as a whole, the scouting department has been fantastic, snagging good players through the draft and value acquisitions via free agency. Hard to evaluate a guy like Craig Billington though. What exactly does he do?

I advocate the promotion of Joe Sakic to team president simply because he won't be a stifling presence like Lacroix obviously is. If he is little more than a figurehead, that's fine by me. Something tells me he'll be more than that, but he also won't be a meddlesome presence.

As far as the coaching staff goes...what can we say? We are guaranteed one change (Quinn), and it seems pretty apparent Sacco is gone as well. Does anyone know why Deadmarsh was moved into the video room? Was it by his request? I won't be surprised if he gets moved back out behind the bench (no fat jokes please) and Army gets shuffled away somewhere or just scuttled entirely.

I can't think of a single poster here who will welcome the probable promotion of Eric Lacroix if it indeed happens. I'm hoping/praying KSE finally takes notice of the mess they have on their hands and do something big. But I'm not holding my breath.
Mess? What mess, the Nuggets look to be doing just fine heading into the post-season...

dahrougem2 is offline   Reply With Quote