View Single Post
Old
04-09-2013, 11:13 PM
CantbeatzPekka
Weber/Jones/Josi

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top 6 Spaling View Post
In what way I am bashing him? I have said numerous times in this thread that I appreciate it and am glad. It shows character and leadership on his part. I just wanted to speculate on his motives (though we'll never know).

Lots of words being put in my mouth (or keyboard, I guess) on this one. I was curious what people though his motivation was. That is all. I'm not bashing him. I'm not saying he should leave. I wanted to discuss why he wants to stay when Suter, Erat, and *gulp* POSSIBLY DEPENDING ON WHO YOU ASK Weber decided to take a different route.
Should have said why do you question his decision? Are we not a team with half of its top six out for injury? I think a professional would know the importance of those guys in the lineup.

Ill say this again about Suter, Erat, and Weber.

Suter went home along with Parise, I see no blame in our team, city or management for that decision.

Erat has been on this team for years, and wanted something different. He has deserved it and to move on with his career.

Weber wanted big money, he chased it, and got it. Its business as usual in the NHL, I will not doubt Webers intentions on the fact he went after the big money, even upfront. I will not look into that all negatively.