View Single Post
Old
04-09-2013, 11:22 PM
Byrddog

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predatorbill View Post
Just ramblings probably to make myself feel better.

1) For the record, season ticket holder since day one, it is really hard to go to the games. Yes, I will renew my tickets. It is just so frustrating.

2) It was disturbing that Marty asked for a trade. However, he did it the right way, clearly keeping it private between him and DP. Listening to the zone today, they said Marty won't talk to them about why he left. If this is Marty just keeping it private, I'm fine with that. But I think that there is a bigger problem.

3) Something happened in Phoenix last year, and we don't know what happened. We should have won that series hands down. We lot in 4. Hindsight is 20/20 but if we were all-in, like many of us believed, AK and Rads should not have been suspended. Team have rules but there are exceptions. It seem that the unraveling of this team started in Phoenix.

4) Many people say we have most of the pieces to contend. I disagree, we don't have a top line. Look at capgeek, whatever our two top lines are, most good team have one player who makes more than our top line. We clearly do not have the top offensive talent to contend. Problem is I don't know how to get the talent. There are very few free agents that score 30-40 goals are available. We have not been bad enough to draft that talent. (Paying our current talent is not an option)

Totally Agree.
The team has not been this bad since Bill Holder, Andy Delmore, and Denis Arkipov were here. It just make us sit and babble.