View Single Post
Old
08-26-2006, 07:01 PM
Kafka

vCash: 500
Eastern: I don't think Carolina will do that good... and I am sure I am not the only one thinking that. They will rely on two goaltenders that struggle most of the time during their 05-06 season... why would things be different? Best scenario would be that they both play well on the 40 games they will start (Ward and Grahame). Everything will be on Shane Willis shoulders. Ottawa will win its division title (with Gerber and altough I expect Buffalo to be very good), so are the Rangers, but I think the Lightning will come back to were it was in 03-04 and win its division. That said, I don't understand how Phili can be placed in the playoffs: they won't be there (slow defense, Niitimaki not good enough, Gagne still unsigned). Carolina, NJ, Montreal, Atlanta and Florida will be fighting for the last 4 spots. Still, I wouldn't be surprised if any team make it to the playoffs... parity just increased a lot, and injuries will hurt some teams.

Western:
Anaheim, San Jose, Calgary, Nashville (if Vokoun recovers) and Minnessota are lock for the playoffs IMO, Vancouver might get a shot, so maybe will St-Louis... I am surprised to see that team at the end of both standings.... Tckachuk, Weight, Guerin, Backman, Jackman, Legace..... they have all the tools.... they will only need team spirit!.... I don't see LA, Chicago or Colorado there however.

Therefore, I think the second book is the best one.

Kafka is offline   Reply With Quote