View Single Post
Old
04-10-2013, 05:14 AM
White Plains Batman
Faceoffs? Faceoffs!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
With Lindberg, MSC and Yogan, this team will go from an embarrassment that it was until January to being an embarrassment of riches. I am not sure who seats. Ferriero? Tessier? And after those two? Mash? Yogan? Bourque? All of them really deserve to play.
Depends on what the mentality of Kenny G/Rangers brass is.

If it's for pure development, then the young guys play. If they want a deep playoff run, then Ferriero and Mash have to play. Those guys have been great foot soldiers this year being jettisoned between Hartford and New York.

I think a lot has to do with if the Varsity Club makes the postseason. Then they can call up a taxi squad with the extra guys.

As for Yogan, isn't he out at least another 3-4 weeks with a broken hand?

And is Fasth going back to Sweden this weekend or does he continue to heal/strengthen his knee sprain in Connecticut? I don't know if he'll play again this year if he's staying in Connecticut unless they have a super deep run. Gotta let his sprain heal 100% and not keep on re-spraining it. It stinks that he's not on the ice now, but at least he's getting comfortable with North America, the facilities, teammates, etc. It was pretty cool when he scored that goal seeing how happy Kreider was for him. That's the kind of stuff not talked about this is also really essential to development.