View Single Post
Old
04-10-2013, 07:08 AM
ODAAT

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8spokesontheB View Post
Hm. I'm much more nervous about Bartkowski in the playoffs than Mr. Hamilton. Bart makes a lot of bone-headed rookie plays that lead directly to goals. If he doesn't break that habit I don't even want him in the post-season lineup.

This might be a tough game. Obviously the Devils are fighting to try and scrape into that 8th spot. I'm hoping the most unlikely dynamic duo in ages (Nose-Face and Jaromir) continues their unstoppable cycling and scoring.

LET'S GO BRUINS!!!!
Another example of how we see games differently as fans which is AOK. An area of Bart`s game that I worry about with DH`s is that Bart`s physical positioning in the D zone, and how he uses his body as leverage, at this stage, watching on TV mind you, is stronger. He has been consistently better at boxing players out etc...DH is still not as strong as he will be

Now, talk to me this time next season, I`ll wager we see a bigger, stronger more confident DH, and one that will take that puck up ice without any hesitation too which is going to be a blast to watch