View Single Post
04-10-2013, 08:27 AM
dean youngblood82
HFB Partner
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Tigers1992 View Post
First three picks where great, no doubt. Schlithing in the 3rd was a surprise.

Be careful with Fazio, he will need some time. OHL Central had him as a late round pick. He had a great OHL Cup, but struggled at some other tournaments and games when I watch him.

The best thing now is that he has the ability to prove those who doubt him. I hope the Sting allow him to play Jr. B next year and let him develop without pushing him ahead of where he was ready. He played on one of the best team in Ontario, let allow him to play with a team that doesn't possess the puck as much as the Chiefs did and play have similar results. When he does (and I hope that he does), then the Sting could have a good one.
"Be Careful"...sure but I he has great potential and that means the Sting should be patient with him. I've watched a lot of minor midget action this season and he's right there with most of the top tier goaltenders IMO. After about 15 viewings of Elgin-Middlesex this season, I am quite confident in this kid's potential. He's got starting goaltender skills and poise.

OHL Central Scouting had him ranked as a late-round pick but that's not the end all be all. I have discussed with several scouts and they've got nothing but good things to say about Fazio.