View Single Post
Old
04-10-2013, 09:40 AM
SoFFacet

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazielMoshman View Post
My projected line up:

Vanek-Hodgson-Leino/FA (Leino could generate space for Vanek, I don't see Regier going the FA route but it's a possibility)
Ott-Ennis-Grigoreko (good, solid second line. Ott will probably take the faceoffs)
Foligno--Flynn (Need a 3rd line centre, not sure who's on the market. I think Flynn has proven himself enough for a full season)
Kaleta-Porter-Tropp (Porter has been decent enough for us, Tropp deserves to play in the NHL by now)

Myers-Ehrhoff (Ehrhoff could really teach Myers a huge amount)
Sekera-Pysyk (same again, veteran and a young guy, Pysyk has proven himself imho)
Weber- (rookie/FA in the missing pairing)

Enroth
Hackett (it's a risky pairing but with I think they can manage, with no Ruff especially)

Priority has to be special teams, we have to be in the top 15 in special teams next year or it'll be a repeat of this season.
I think it's plausible that Larson will earn the third center job. He's doing really well In the A this year and is really close to ready based on how Minnesota was handling him.

However I don't think it's possible to pencil in Grigs for a top-six role at this point. As we all know he did not look ready at all this year. More than anything he just needs time to grow physically.