View Single Post
Old
04-10-2013, 10:03 AM
WhalerBlue

vCash: 500
A rumor is Curcuruto is injured. Crombeen was close to playing in the regular season, so a surprise to see him play, but not a shocker. The obvious decision to sit somebody would be Peters. With Peters playing, it makes the rumor of injury seem more likely than not. As far as video feed to Plymouth and 88.1 not working, Krupper mentioned it 100 times but had no answer to why it happened. I think his cell was probably blowing up with calls from Plymouth. I think it was a conspiracy of Attack fans not wanting us to know what was going on and they sabotaged the system. That is my story and I am sticking to it. I listened at home to INSINCE and all was good except on two occasions it went out momentarily. I attribute that to the Attack fans as well. When you see Krupper, give him a pat on the back and tell him you appreciate all that he does. It goes alot deeper than just broadcasting games. He is working behind enemy lines right now, reporting on Radio Free Plymouth (88.1 and INSINCE) to keep us abreast of all the game action.