View Single Post
Old
04-10-2013, 01:00 PM
hockeylegend11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy kanuck View Post
You forgot to *humbly* mention that you were completely wrong on your prediction. Gobble up your tasty crow. Also, since both AA and Theoret won player of the week honors, and the three players you mentioned did not, it's a pretty week argument that they were the Colts best players. Have they contributed? Of course, but you stretch my friend. Fotinos will be fine - he was better than Niederberger last year, no reason he can't be next season.

PS: How much playoff experience has Ho Sang got? How about Koekkoek? How about (insert your current favorite Spit here)?
Scheifele is your leading scorer,Niederberger has been on fire and somehow u somewhat diminish their contribution,my point being outside of maybe Hall all your key players 19 and 2o years old will be gone
18 year old goalies rarely lead their team to championships which is what u are expecting Fontinos to do next yr,and while Barrie"s defence projects to be fine,upfront
is another story and a 18 yr goalie to lead to victory is wishful thinking
As for me eating crow cant get everything right when predicting Barrie is like a
blind squirrel sometimes they will catch the odd nut
Btw I am sure u did not think your colts would get killed in the OHL finals against
Windsor but they did,pretty sure the crow was tasty as well

hockeylegend11 is online now   Reply With Quote