View Single Post
Old
04-10-2013, 01:52 PM
shutehinside

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carey Price View Post
Not sure where you get anybody on here calling for Price to be moved.

Saying a guy gave up a bad goal or had a bad game is stating a fact not hating a player. Some people on here are haters...some Desharnais, other it was Subban until this year, others Plekanec or Gionta...however if there are any Price haters they are few and far in between.

I think he is a top 10-15 NHL goalie...BUT I think he acn be better, he has another level or even two that he can reach...next one being a top 5 guy year in year out...and the one above that is hall of fame/superstar Brodeur/Roy/Thomas/Hasek type playoff goaltending to win a champonship.
I never said anyone said to move Price. I said that while evryone is complaining about how Price is letting in "bad" goals and costing us games, not winning us games etc. that it would be interesting to see if they'd also like to say if there's another goalie they think would do any better.

I personally think he's the guy we need and like EVER goalie who has ever played, he's not infalable and can let in a goal or two sometime. Some may even be bad goals which again, happens to EVERY goalie. I just wanted to know how other people saw it. So far, it looks like we all agree that Price is a boss.

Btw, as per your "he's a top 10-15 NHL goalie" I'd love to hear who the 9-14 better goalies that you think are better than Price. Do tell.