View Single Post
Old
04-10-2013, 02:04 PM
Kane One
Global Moderator

vCash: 1425
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYR Boyler87 View Post
The difference is Miller was making mistakes our of aggression or over-enthusiasm. Kreider sat back too much. And then the trades were made and he wasn't going to be getting a lot of time. It's better for him to play a ton down in the AHL.
Of course. I'm not denying that Kreider should be in the minors. I just don't understand how Miller could play just as bad as Kreider and he stayed in the NHL, especially since his contract could have slid. Kreider makes mistakes = AHL. Miller makes mistakes = Stay in the NHL and burn a year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyBasedNYC View Post
I can't agree with that. Sure he wasnt producing offensively but he was doing a lot of good thing. Up until the last half dozen or so games where he regressed and started giving the puck away to anyone not wearing a Rangers sweater.
I'll agree to disagree.

Glass from Girardi is practically a mathematical impossibility. I'm glad to have witnessed this great Rangers moment. -Bob Richards
I'd hate to know what the toilet facilities look like after a game with the way this team aims... -Megustaelhockey