View Single Post
Old
04-10-2013, 06:05 PM
Bleedred
Ruutu means 2 MPH

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippy316 View Post
Personally, I'd like to see Ponikarovski and D'Agostini walk, but the latter is an RFA, so I don't think it'll hurt to sign him to a cheap deal and hope we get something out of him. I'd give Bozak three or four years around 4 million personally, rather spend that on him than Clarkson too, as we have enough big bodied guys like that.
D'Agostini I'm fine with, but hopefully on a two way and not a one way.

Poni can walk though. I won't be against re signing him cause he'll be cheap, and likely it will only take a year to re sign him. Plus I want Matteau to stay in the AHL for a year. Though if he walks I don't think I'll miss him this time around. He's been pretty invisible when it comes to putting up points, but he's also been asked to play on the first line with Kovy. That Poni-Zajac-Kovy line was probably worse than when Matteau was on the LW on it. Aside from their first game together against the Flyers.

Poni can stay or go. It don't matter to me, but I wouldn't put him at priority or trade for him again. That's for damn sure. Sullivan probably won't be taken back even if he scores a goal every game for the rest of the season. He'll be Sykora'd next season.