View Single Post
Old
04-10-2013, 07:18 PM
WakeUpNHL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyBusiness View Post
Alot of the comments here haven't been about buying out Desharnais, I'm not a big fan of the guy but I don't go out of my way to bash him and when he's having a good game I admit it. However what I find frustrating is that Therrien hasn't been very fair, when he first came here he talked about being fair, players being held accountable for their actions and their play. He also said that if he feels that you're giving it your all and playing a good game you're going to have more time on the ice. Desharnais hasn't been very good in the last few games and I think Therrien should take some of his time and give it to the players who are more deserving, try to shake things up a bit. It's clear that Desharnais and Pacioretty aren't working right now and he also refuses to change the lines. My only question is why are they untouchable? Pretty much everyone else on this team has changed lines once in the season. Of course some of the comments are over the top, but we also have the right to call a player out when he's not playing well.
You can talk about fairness all you want, but when your boss just signed a player to a 4 year extension as a top 6 player can u, the coach, move him to the third or fourth line and make your boss look bad?

Same thing here with Gomez... Jacques Martin had to keep playing him because it would have made his bosses look bad.

Same old BS here... and I'm just sick of it.