View Single Post
Old
04-10-2013, 07:29 PM
iceberg

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by S E P H View Post
Because a lot of the hate here is been overblown completely and I need to understand why all the hate is originating from. My conclusion is that everyone deserves an equal amount of hate (besides Sacco) than put it on one central figure.

But I also understand that this is a rebuild, definitely close to the end and should've been better this year, but still classified as a rebuild. Something you and a few other posters do not quite understand, so I do not have any or a lot of hate for anyone until I can see we are consistent playoff contenders.

Alright Dater?
Greg, am i putting blame on one central figure? I said i didn't like the trade, it doesn't mean i don't like EJ. And certainly i won't blame him for the poor state of this franchise. For that, i mostly blame you and your boss PL.

I know you want every fan to buy this "rebuild" as a way to justify the many questionable decisions you've made, but not everybody will.

Since i don't think you will be fired this year, i honestly hope that god will shed some light into your head in your next decisions regarding the future of our beloved team.

Last edited by iceberg: 04-10-2013 at 07:48 PM.
iceberg is offline   Reply With Quote