View Single Post
Old
04-10-2013, 08:06 PM
roseyc

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top 6 Spaling View Post
Ok, this is my last post in this thread since all that's happening is people taking my posts out of context.

You're all making legit points.
I guess he likes our city, our system, and our future. The point of this thread was just to discuss why he wanted to say, not to say we have no future or that he should want out. I wanted to brainstorm what was stopping him. That was it.

Lets all move on. Hopefully the optimists here are right and we can compete next year, though I think we're a but further away. At least we can agree the future is bright with this young core.
I don't your post are far off but I don't think Rinne is the one you have to worry about Weber is the one. This season can be alibied on injuries and Rinne's sub par year but the true thing is that the offense was never there. Fisher and Legwand have come on late in the season but for the first half of the season Wilson was alone with the offense. Bourque then took up after that. But the offense has been for the most part is weak and that could have help a Rinne overcome some of his sluggish season. But this season started in the offseason when Poile tried to hide the fact that he botched the Suter deal and didn't bring any offense in.