View Single Post
Old
04-10-2013, 09:00 PM
LegionOfDoom91

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by blinds View Post
You're not going to find anyone defending the Philly media. The point is Bryz said it, not the reporter. It's not speculation like that Couturier trade, its a quote from Bryz himself.

As for what Bryz said, bench him the rest of the year. "I have no control over it" is some ********, if you don't want to be bought out, you play better. You have control over how you play. You don't buy out a player who's performing well, and Bryz obviously doesn't care enough to try to improve his performance, or have the loyalty to try and stick with and help his team. He's not much of a competitor, and I don't want someone on the team who can't even keep up the appearance of giving a ****, much less actually give a ****.
No people seriously believe the sleeping thing just because Frank Seravelli said Lavi and players said it happened. 99% of the time the media are idiots blowing things out of proportion on here but since this involves Bryz and it fits some of the people on here's clear agenda of hating on him for everything possible the media suddenly becomes trustworthy. It's hypocrisy at its best.

As for Miller the Couturier thing was just an example to show what type of idiot we are dealing with here. It was nothing but a sensational piece at its best. The guy is an absolute hack of a writer.

I don't want Bryz here anymore at all just on the simple fact that he's an average goalie at best with a big cap hit. With that said I don't think the guy enjoys losing or having a terrible season and not living up to the expectations. He was doomed from the beginning when he signed that contract. Not that I blame him I wouldn't pass that money up either if I deserved it or not. I hate Bryz as the player not as a person like I think many people here do. I can see things objectively and put my hatred for him as a player aside.

As for the comments I don't see what's so wrong with that he was being honest. It is really out of his control. There's nothing he can do about it.

I never trusted the media here in Philly and I'm not changing my tune now. I hated Jeff Carter during his entire time he was here and didn't take the media's word just so I could bash Carter some more when that whole blow up with the media vs. him and Richie happened.

Last edited by LegionOfDoom91: 04-10-2013 at 09:24 PM.
LegionOfDoom91 is online now   Reply With Quote