Old
04-10-2013, 09:39 PM
StellerEller
Free Pateryn

vCash: 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalLyricist View Post
I think you try too hard with this.

IF you take the PP out of DD's game? I mean, if you remove his minutes he'll have same number of points(he hasn't been efficient there). But you can't just assume he will forever lose his ability to play well on that special team. It's like me suggesting Eller loses his PK ability or defensive ability. It's a stretch.

Besides that, I think they need DD to contribute on PP but a change doesn't do harm. DD doesn't need to be removed forever but he's not getting it done right now and Eller is playing better. Had a good tip yesterday and he should be getting at least a game or two with more PP time to send a message to DD that his job isn't safe.

If Eller produces then keep him. Why change it? If you earn it, keep it. I think Eller earned it right now and DD should reclaim it. Not really French or media bias. I think it's just a matter of trying to play to player's strengths but still doesn't hurt to mix it up every now and then.
Agreed. DD obviously is this kind of player you'd put on the PP, but clearly it's not working. MT has to do what's best for the team and reward the hot hand so that we can get W's. We have an abundance of forwards who could play on the PP, and at the moment DD should be pushed out of the rotation