View Single Post
Old
04-10-2013, 11:00 PM
Ari91

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interactif View Post
I would like to hear more fire from his responses, almost sounds like he is happy collecting a big fat paycheque and who cares if I am on the 4th line laissez faire attitude.

Got my payday and I am still laughing to the bank.
That's what it sounds like to you? Tell the truth...did Grabo run over your dog?

Maybe the guy is smart enough not to give this media anything to work with. Maybe he's mature enough to realize that even though he may be working through personal frustrations with his game, his teammates shouldn't have to bear the burden of him having a negative attitude about it.

I like Grabo and while I can understand he's struggling offensively in his new role on the team, that can't always be the excuse. Having a few games or a few shifts where he looks like the Grabo of old isn't enough. He's gotta be better and he's gotta play closer to the 5+M player that's he paid to be. But you...you take it to a whole new level. Taking the opportunity to call into question his character despite the fact that there are other possible reasons for his comments tonight shows that you're more interested in looking for ways to criticize the guy above all else.