View Single Post
Old
04-10-2013, 10:03 PM
chewerjones

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by djscooter View Post
He was demoted to the fourth line by the end of the game, that's really all that needs to be said. When your "star" is being iced with Thibodeau you have serious issues. He shows minimal hustle. I honestly think the people running the seat service food broke a bigger sweat then he did.
MC has never been a favourite of Trent Cull since he came there 3 years, and its not because of MC. Coach Cull has to go. No doubt about it. Instead of developing his stars back then, he has waited for them to enter their 3rd year with top end minutes. Thats not the way to develop players and a winning team.

MC fed numerous guys yesterday with golden chances and not one finished it off.

Without MC, Sudbury has no offence. Imagine the other teams playing their top Dmen on the Kubalik Line. No offence at all. Imagine Baptiste and Pancel playing with Harris. No offence at all.

This year MC almost led the team in goals, and he is the playmaker. What does that tell you? Imagine if he played with top end 94s or 95s, wow, he may have had 100pts.

He is always playing against the other team's top dmen. Led team in points, 18 game point scoring streak, and all that with 2 supbar linemates in Baptiste (north, south HOG ) and undersized Pancel. Kid has never asked for a trade even after the way that Cull has treated him over the last 3 years.

Watch Capobianco this year and his agent. If the kid doesnt get serious ice time by late next year, or early next year, he will demand a trade.

Next year, I would get rid of Silk (nice kid, but too many stupid penalties), Derochers, Thibodeau. I would trade for a top 6 goal scorer to play with MC and Baptiste. Trade some young prospects and picks for 1 or 2 veteran stay at home dmen.