View Single Post
Old
04-10-2013, 11:03 PM
krazy kanuck

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeylegend11 View Post
Scheifele is your leading scorer,Niederberger has been on fire and somehow u somewhat diminish their contribution,my point being outside of maybe Hall all your key players 19 and 2o years old will be gone
I'm not diminishing their contributions. I'm saying other Colts players have won player of the week honors the last two weeks. Players who, in the opinion of writers, obviously played better than Scheifele and Niederberger. Players who will likely be back next season.

Quote:
As for me eating crow cant get everything right when predicting Barrie is like a
blind squirrel sometimes they will catch the odd nut
Yeah, they swept both series, only undefeated team left, have the 2nd lowest GAA in the playoffs, the most goals per game, and did it missing ~ 20 man games by some of their better players. A blind squirrel finding a nut? Yeah, they sure lucked into it.

Quote:
Btw I am sure u did not think your colts would get killed in the OHL finals against
Windsor but they did,pretty sure the crow was tasty as well
Yep, and when I was wrong I offered sincere congratulations to all Spits fans and cheered for them in the memorial cup:

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy kanuck View Post
Congratulations to the 2010 Spitfires, well done and good luck in the Memorial Cup.

Thank you all for the discussion this season, especially those Spitfire fans - cfaub, otto (I can't believe how many Spits fans just didn't get your predictions were some sort of superstition for the Spits to win), Spitfire 14 and others - who really offered insightful comments this season. To my good friend Jug, enjoy and are you sure you won't take this hotel room off my hands?

I always cheer for the OHL at the Memorial Cup. Well, for the next three weeks, I guess I'm rooting for the Spitfires. Gulp.

krazy kanuck is offline   Reply With Quote